* America’s role in the world
* Our longest war – Afghanistan and Pakistan
* Red Lines – Israel and Iran
* The Changing Middle East and the New Face of Terrorism – I
* The Changing Middle East and the New Face of Terrorism – II
* The Rise of China and Tomorrow’s World…
Climate Change/Water Supply is key to all of us. Especially with growing Gobi Desert in China (with some new structures appearing in the desert) and continuing low regulated fossil fuel and mineral drilling fields in developing countries destroying their water supplies using the water for the drilling and then for dumping chemical waste after the excavation.
This is the “gold standard”/”currency manipulation” argument. The Chinese can go dig gold up in all the countries where they have put roots down. This is the “energy independence” argument. If they can monopolize developing world energy, they monopolize energy in the fastest growing economies in the world. Our natural probably increasingly exhausted resources are key to what we can do and how we can operate our country.
I don’t have much hope it will be a topic tonight, but it needs to be debated.