It explains why my posting has been erratic.
- Vuzuzela your website with Vuvuzela Time!
- ESPN 3 (formerly ESPN 360) has live webcasts and replays of all the matches with highlights marked throughout the matches. ESPN.com also has great world cup coverage with highlights summarized into Speed Games
- Sky Sports has it’s own match live-blogging/commentary for the entire World Cup
- Need to figure out when and what to watch? Here is a schedule by time zone courtesy of FIFA, the not so shadowy control body of all soccer.
- Puma, Adidas and Nike are all featuring world cup ad campaigns and specialty shops in time for you to buy some swag and jump a bandwagon.
- In Philadelphia? Fado shut down the block. Dark Horse was a mob scene for USA v England, O’Neals Pub is probably the best bang for you buck. All of those are good bets for World Cup revelry
If you don’t care….all i have to say is….hater’s gonna hate