Eligible Persons Who May Request Birth Certificates
- Person named on the birth certificate, who is 18 years of age or older (if under 18, immediate family member must apply)
- Brother / sister / half-brother / half-sister
- Son / daughter / stepson* / stepdaughter*
- Grandparent / great grandparent (specify maternal or paternal)
- Grandchild / great grandchild
- Power of Attorney (for person named on birth certificate or immediate family member listed above)
- *A step-parent or step-child is required to submit parents’ marriage record supporting their relationship.